The “Smart” alternative to PWM
Spring 2021 will see the introduction of the new altek GPS controlled “SMART-C-SPRAY 124” application system. This system has been developed in conjunction with the Danish sprayer controller manufacturer “Lykketronic”. This new system allows operators to use all the very latest efficient air-inclusion low drift nozzles in their plant protection applications. In addition, “True” turn compensation and individual nozzle control on up to 4 separate spray lines is possible.
This new “SMART” alternative to PWM systems has many advanced features that ensure the most efficient and environmentally friendly spray applications are possible.
The Smart-C-Spray system features include:
- Up to 4 spray lines capable of operating individually or in combination with others selected from the terminal to allow for multiple nozzle selection and rates from the cab
- Auto Addressing – Can nodes mounted directly to the spray line
- Individual nozzle control for all nozzles and lines. These can also be grouped to allow for manual section control for the operator.
- Auto Nozzle Select (ANS) feature will allow the spray lines to change nozzle size/combinations automatically to compensate for speed increase/application increase
- Variable Rate Application – in conjunction with SHP maps imported to sprayer terminal (Twin & Quad Systems)
- Fast Regulation – altek SBR 500 ensures fast response to pressure & flow changes.
- Nozzle-Spy Flow Monitoring of each nozzle position providing real-time feed back to the sprayer terminal. (Twin & Quad Systems)
- Turn Compensation – providing variable rate along the spray line depending on speed and direction of each nozzle position. (Twin & Quad Systems)
- ISO-BRIDGE connection to the Controller. This allows the operator to choose from a selection of rate controller to use with the smart-c-spray system.
- Simple Diagnostics ensure any errors can be easily identified.
- Smart-C-Spray 124 can be retrofitted to most makes of sprayer
- Compatible with Lykketronic Spray rate Controller